Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Denver's first walk...

Erin took Denver on his first walk around the neighborhood yesterday... unfortunately, I couldn't be there, but she sent me pictures, which I've included here.

It's amazing how much it seems he grows and changes each day. He has truly been a blessing & we have enjoyed every minute with him in his first six days of life. He has been a wonderful baby, sleeping through the night. We literally have had to wake him up to feed him each night.







4 comments:

mt said...

Congrats Dirk and Erin,

We are glad that everyone is healthy.

Mike & Becky Truxillo

britdale said...

Dirk and Erin,
We are so happy for you guys! He is a beautiful baby boy with such a great, strong name! We will try and visit soon. If we can help in any way please call. Soak up every minute and take care of each other.
Love,
Britney, Dale, Harris, Britton and Cohen LeBlanc

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys.

He is so precious. I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Dirk and Erin and all. God has given you the greatest gift ever...I must have watched the slide show at least 10 times and enjoyed it each time. He is just a wonderful, perfect little boy that you will love and cherish forever. I hope to see him soon. I have always loved both of you and now I have 3 of you to love.

PJ